Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ophelia



Red Velvet skirt- American Apparel/ Broken Bones tee- thrift/ Ophelia headpiece- LoveIt / Hellbound Platforms- UNIF

    So excited to finally share with you my first LoveIt jewelry piece I own! Tracie (designer) has so kindly let me pick any piece from her enormous room filled selection to take home and call my own:) It took me forever because its almost impossible to just pick one... but I finally decided on this delicate gold headpiece that was actually Tracie's 1st headpiece design! Her name is Ophelia and she made out of vintage chain, antique 1940s brooch, and reclaimed flowers/berries. She gives off a sense of royalty, elegance, and delicateness whenever worn. I happy to finally own my one-of-a-kind Eco LoveIt piece<3 Decided to wear Ophelia with a more darken ensemble. Paired her with a red velvet skirt and cut-up skull tee I found both at my work:) Stay tune to see April's feature street styler! Chau<3

-Maritza M.
     
   




No comments:

Post a Comment