Friday, January 20, 2012

Street Fashion: The Urban Child










Urban Outfitters/Faux Fur Scarf/ Ecote` Suede Split Wedge/ Woven Litas- Jeffrey Campbell
       Hey guys! Here are the first pictures I shot with my new canon rebel! Today I did a shoot with one of my long time best friend Victoria Ayad. Ive decided that I am going to start a new feature post every month highlighting a new Street Styler I know, because its insane to count how many good friends I have that have there own unique Street Style, and it needs to be seen! Victoria is not only a urban child herself but shes also an amazing street hiphop dancer that currently dances for Boogiezone Breed!  Shots these looks in Fullertons panaromic view spot and Downtown Fullerton. Had so much fun shooting you Victoria hope you enjoy:) Stay tune for more look post soon!
-Maritza M.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! it looks like the camera took amazing pictures! fabulous idea. <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous looks and I am loving the boots!

    ReplyDelete