Sunday, December 25, 2011

Black Velvet Christmas

 
Black Velvet Tulle dress-H&M/ Creme Shagg Cardi-Spicy Girl clothing/ Nylon knee highs/ Metallic Midnight Litas- Jeffrey Campbells

         Merry Christmas Everyone! Decided to wait and post my first Christmas post on Christmas morning while the day is still fresh and new. Cant believe its almost been a year since I started this blog and how much time and effort I put in to create new stuff for my readers. I love every min. of it! Hope everyone enjoys being with family this Christmas and remember the first six letters of Christmas because thats the most important part!:) Now to my outfit I wore to a Christmas Eve dinner last night... Decided to go with a little classic black dress with the velvet top and tulle attached skirt. Found this dress for only $12 at my work that screamed prefect Holiday attire. Topped it with this shagg cardigan I bought at Pop killer that kept me warm and added a little more elegant feel to my look.   Shot these photos with best friend, co-worker, and amazing photographer Stephanie Yu! We decided to tryout this amazing hidden location Stephanie knew of in Rowland Heights. It flowed very well with my soft holiday look and we also had fun creating this winter wonderland setting with these giant paper mache snow flakes. Thank you so much Steph for these amazing photos and Im so excited for our up and coming project this wed. in L.A.! Ill post my second look with Stephanie in my next post so keep an eye out! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas:) xo- Maritza M.
Check Out more of Stephanie's work as well as her own blogg here!








No comments:

Post a Comment