Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to school..street fashion style









UO fall collection / Nasty Gal
      So my first semester of college attire looks a little something like this. My first day of college was pretty exciting. Filled up my schedule with loads of fashion classes from fashion design, careers in fashion, and even a workroom sketching class to get started on my portfolio. Finally i can offically call myself a "fashion student" eager and ready to learn. Get me get high off fashion!:) Already starting to plan the fall semester fashion show with the theme picked by my very own classmates "Escape from Wonderland" which will be Dec.1st so keep a watch out for updates of that. I also signed up to be assistant director for a Wet Seal convetion panel at FJC. Boards from Wet Seal will be visiting FJC to meet with fashion students and discuss new trends, street fashion and all kinds of good stuff. So excited for this semester filled with busy fashion bussiness. The joys of being in college:)

No comments:

Post a Comment