Tuesday, June 14, 2011

lazy weekend outlook



thrift sweater-$3/ american apperal turquoise shorts/brown straped wedges buffalo exchange
I found this chunky grandpa sweater at the local thrift store for $3! Perfect for those days I feel like being comfortable but with pattern too. Lately the weather here in the OC has been bipolar.. its been cloudy and cold and then the sun will come out but it will still have that cold breeze.. so for those bipolar days I wear this outfit:)
       So other than new findings this week is a big one for me.. I graduate from high school this thursday and Ive been waiting for this day since I started 1st grade! Its just now hitting me that im considered to be and adult now and soon going to be starting my after high school life...it went by soo fast but im glad it did because I've always been a girl not fitted for high school... time to do bigger and better things with my life and make something of myself.. cant wait to get my foot in the door of the fashion industry and make a name for myself! let the journey begin:)
     


No comments:

Post a Comment